This is guided work that facilitates removing blocks and patterns that have been in families for generations. Reconciling the trauma, harmful beliefs and actions of our ancestors, opens the way for deep healing and claiming of the gifts, talents and stability that are available to you through your DNA. Once removed, these patterns are not carried into future generations.
What is reconciliation? It is the restoration of friendly relations. the action of making one view or belief compatible with another.
4 Types of Reconciliation
- Deep, mutual healing – The first is the one we long for the most in which both we and our Ancestors grow and change, and there is a deep healing in the relationship…
- Shifting your expectations – In this type of reconciliation, we change our expectations of the Ancestor, and the relationship opens up, whether or not the ancestor makes significant changes.
- Agreeing to disagree – In this instance, we have dramatically different versions of past history–like whether or not abuse occurred–and rather than each trying to convince the other that they are right, they agree to disagree. We either try to find common ground that isn’t connected to the dispute as a way to forge a new relationship, or set strong boundaries for future interactions.
- Inner resolution – The final kind of reconciliation is the inner path we travel when direct reconciliation with the other person is impossible. The ancestor may be too damaged, or too hostile to make reconciliation possible. Or we attempt reconciliation and healing, and our efforts fail. In these instances, our task is to grieve for the relationship.
The structure of this course will be deliberately immersive, with a focus on exploring the animistic practices on a deeply personal level. The study consists not only of teaching the individual practices of ancestral healing, but also learning how to connect with the healings, integrate them into our personal daily practice, and feel our way into a deeper understanding of the nature of Ancestral Reconciliation.
During this course we will:
- Gain an overall understanding of Ancestral work and how to incorporate the practices into your life.
- Explore the family stories that were passed down and have formed the beliefs you have of who you are and where you come from. We will deconstruct the stories to gain a deeper wisdom of who your ancestors are.
- Work with the emotions that connect you to the stories. Often feelings of guilt, shame and regret are part of the ancestral experience. We must come to terms and take responsibility for these emotions.
- Focus on the healing and clearing of the trauma that lives in your DNA. The energetic healing opens the ability to reconcile and gain access to the talents, gifts and connection to your ancestors.
- Create relationships with the Ancestors for support and guidance throughout your life.
- Learn how we can become Ancestors for those who follow us.
This is an opportunity to access your deepest wisdom and assimilate it so that it becomes a part of your daily living. It will allow you to gain new perspectives and coping abilities as you move forward in your path to wholeness.